The Access Center links the residents of Cobb, Douglas, and Cherokee Counties to behavioral health care services. The Access Center operates Monday through Friday, 7 am to 5 pm. By arranging appointments for face-to-face assessments, clients are connected with appropriate care in mental health, developmental disabilities and substance abuse. The Access Center, through its Utilization Management Department coordinates authorization and delivery of care based upon the client’s needs.
Access Center Services Provided by calling 770-422-0202
- Links to Emergency Services
- Individual Phone Screenings
- Warm Line for Supportive Listening
- Linkage to all Publicly Funded Services
- Referral to Community Services
- Service Authorization and Utilization Management